Articles on this Page
- 05/02/13--00:01: _Olympus E-P5 digita...
- 05/09/13--22:00: _Olympus PEN E-P5 re...
- 05/14/13--14:15: _Google Glass vs HTC...
- 05/21/13--03:10: _Olympus wearable mo...
- 09/10/13--03:18: _Olympus OM-D E-M1 m...
- 10/28/13--17:50: _Olympus STYLUS 1 co...
- 10/29/13--02:50: _Olympus Stylus 1 Di...
- 01/28/14--22:00: _Olympus Stylus Toug...
- 01/28/14--22:00: _Olympus Stylus SP-1...
- 01/28/14--22:00: _Olympus OM-D E-M10 ...
- 03/31/14--00:28: _Olympus Stylus SH-1...
- 03/31/14--09:13: _Olympus Stylus Toug...
- 05/15/14--19:22: _Olympus PEN E-PL7 c...
- 05/19/14--15:41: _Olympus Tough TG-3 ...
- 05/27/14--06:15: _Olympus PEN E-PL7 c...
- 06/05/14--18:29: _Olympus patent surf...
- 08/18/14--05:02: _Olympus PEN E-PL7 s...
- 08/27/14--23:46: _Olympus PEN E-PL7 t...
- 09/15/14--00:00: _Olympus E-M1 firmwa...
- 09/15/14--00:00: _Olympus adds 40-150...
- 05/02/13--00:01: Olympus E-P5 digital camera shown in leaked images and specs
- 05/09/13--22:00: Olympus PEN E-P5 relaunches original PEN F with digital build
- 05/14/13--14:15: Google Glass vs HTC One vs Olympus OM-D video shootout
- 05/21/13--03:10: Olympus wearable modular camera tipped
- 10/28/13--17:50: Olympus STYLUS 1 compact mini-OMD digital camera specifications leak
- 10/29/13--02:50: Olympus Stylus 1 Digital Camera to launch in late November
- 01/28/14--22:00: Olympus Stylus Tough TG-850 IHS packs tilting LCD in rugged case
- 01/28/14--22:00: Olympus Stylus SP-100EE IHS flaunts crazy 50x optical super-zoom
- 01/28/14--22:00: Olympus OM-D E-M10 hands-on: Tiny retro snapper packs a punch
- 03/31/14--00:28: Olympus Stylus SH-1 boasts 5-axis stabilization for better videos
- 03/31/14--09:13: Olympus Stylus Tough TG-3 gets rugged and Wi-fi-equipped
- 05/15/14--19:22: Olympus PEN E-PL7 camera manual leaks
- 05/19/14--15:41: Olympus Tough TG-3 waterproof camera hands-on
- 05/27/14--06:15: Olympus PEN E-PL7 camera specs leak
- 06/05/14--18:29: Olympus patent surfaces for Glass-like wearable
- 08/18/14--05:02: Olympus PEN E-PL7 smiles for the camera
- 08/27/14--23:46: Olympus PEN E-PL7 tries to appeal to selfie lovers
- 09/15/14--00:00: Olympus E-M1 firmware v2.0 adds tethered shooting, more
- 09/15/14--00:00: Olympus adds 40-150mm f/2.8 zoom to PRO range
Olympus‘ snazzy E-P5 camera has been the source of a couple leaks today, with it first having its specs leaked by an unnamed source to the folks over at 43rumors, only for that to be followed up by leaked images on Mobile 01. Word has it that the camera will be officially announced in early
Clad with the aesthetics of a 50-year-old film camera, the Olympus PEN E-P5 is being launched by the manufacturer for the anniversary of the original, here in 2013 filled instead with digital features throughout. This camera is what Olympus notes is the first Compact System Camera to work with a mechanical shutter capable of a
With Google Glass finally in the hands of developers, and HTC’s flagship One smartphone readily available around the globe it’s time to test the video camera capabilities a bit, while also showing off some cool new technology. Get ready for a video capture comparison from Google Glass, the HTC One, and the Olympus OM-D camera.
Olympus has wearable display plans of its own, a new patent reveals, effectively splitting a digital camera into two pieces – eye-worn screen and imaging unit – for more flexibility in photography. The patent, “Camera and Wearable Image Display Apparatus”, describes a monocular eye-piece display that connects wirelessly to a camera body, clicking into image
Olympus has trotted out an interesting new Micro Four Thirds mirrorless digital camera that has some very interesting features. Olympus says that the new digital camera will provide the highest ever image quality offered in one of its cameras thanks to a new 16.3-megapixel LiveMOS sensor and a new TruePic VII image processor. The camera […]
A list of specifications for the anticipated mini-OMD camera Olympus is prepping, the Stylus 1, has been acquired by the folks over at Digicame Info, revealing among other things an 11.2-megapixel back-illuminated CMOS sensor. This isn’t the first time this camera has surfaced, but this time around we get a long list of specifications to […]
Only a few hours ago specifications claiming to be on the Olympus Stylus 1 digital camera leaked out. The official announcement confirms most of the specifications that leaked earlier. The official specifications for the camera outline optical 10.7x zoom lens covering a full range of 28 to 300 mm. That lens is a constant aperture […]
Olympus has added a new ruggedized camera to its Stylus Tough line-up, the TG-850, the first such model to offer a swiveling LCD. Packing a 16-megapixel BSI CMOS and a … Continue reading
As zoom lenses go, the Olympus Stylus SP-100EE IHS certainly puts the "super" into super-zoom. Also known as the "Eagle's Eye", the new 16-megapixel snapper's snout extends to accommodate a whopping … Continue reading
Olympus has had a run of success with its OM-D series of cameras, not least the E-M5 we reviewed last year, and now there's the new OM-D E-M10 to carry … Continue reading
Olympus has just revealed its latest digital camera the takes the best of both worlds of its PEN compact design and its relatively new optical 5-axis image stabilization technology. While … Continue reading
In addition to pushing some new next-level standard cameras this week, Olympus is revealing their Stylus Tough TG-3. This machine is rugged, able to take water, crushing, and shock to … Continue reading
Amidst all the camera news that has popped up this week is a leak of the Olympus PEN E-PL7 -- specifically, of the camera's manual. We see a handful of … Continue reading
This month we’ve gotten the opportunity to take a closer look at the Olympus Tough TG-3 rugged and waterproof camera out in the field. This camera is waterproof to 50 … Continue reading
Olympus' upcoming camera, the PEN E-PL7, leaked earlier this month by way of manual page snippets showing illustrations of the camera and hinting at features. Additional pages from this manual … Continue reading
Olympus is jumping feet-first into the wearable game, with a patent surfacing showing a pair of smartglasses very similar to Google's own Glass. There are subtle differences -- a longer … Continue reading
Although we're none the wiser about its actual launch date, the next Olympus PEN camera might already be ready to take the spotlight. A leaked photo of what is believed to be the E-PL7 is now making rounds over the Internet, hinting that press materials might already be ready for a big unveil. Of course, the photo in the camera … Continue reading
Olympus has finally outed the PEN E-PL7, the latest in its line of PEN digital compacts, slated for a late September launch. This portable and lightweight camera flaunts a host of features that are targeted at the next generation of digital photographers who are just as obsessed about selfies and photographic filters as they are about picture quality. The rise … Continue reading
Olympus is upgrading its much-loved OM-D E-M1 camera with its 2.0 firmware, adding USB tethered shooting and in-camera editing borrowed from the E-M10. The new software, along with a companion Olympus Studio tethering app, also arrives with a silver version of the E-M1. That E-M1 Silver is functionally identical to the original black model, but will come preloaded with the … Continue reading
Got fifteen hundred bucks burning a hole in your pocket, and a hankering for a new Olympus pro-spec lens? The Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 40-150mm f2.8 PRO might fit the bill, the first telephoto in the company's PRO range to be dust, splash, and freezproof. Despite the 40-150mm range, the new M.ZUIKO manages to keep a constant f/2.8 aperture all … Continue reading